Every runner was once a beginner. Learning how to become a consistent and happy runner does not always come easy. At Trails and Tarmac we love working with people who are just staring out.
How it works
- 1. We have a team of coaches with deep experience in the sport of running. You will have a one on one personal relationship with your coach who cares about your growth as a runner. They will help teach you principles and give you the tools you need to be successful.
2. Your coach will create a plan for you to follow. We use a shared online training log to deliver your training to you. Within this log you will journal about your runs. Your coach will ask that you update your log in a timely manner.
3. Accountability to an understanding expert you can trust is vital to your success. Achieving consistency is the bedrock of any quality training program. We’ve developed a system where your coach will check on all of your runs and provide encouraging feedback every week.
4. During your training program you will be using GPS (either from your watch or phone app) to record all of your runs. This takes the accountability piece of the puzzle to the next level. Your coach will be able to see how your runs are going with real data. They will give you feedback based on this information. We use Strava to capture and analyze your runs.
What you get
- 1. A personal coach. From start to finish you’ll be with the same person.
- 2. Initial phone conversation with your coach to get off on the right foot.
- 3. Weekly feedback from your coach based on your comments and GPS data.
- 4. A foundation of running fitness and knowledge that will carry you where ever you want to go next.
This will take commitment and dedication. But we can tell you it’s gonna feel good when you do something you didn’t know you could do!
Price: $125 per month
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.