Every runner was once a beginner. Learning how to become a consistent and happy runner does not always come easy. At Trails and Tarmac we have created our Beginning Runner program to help aspiring runners everywhere in the world get over the hump.
This program is created for people working to become consistent runners. If you are currently running regularly (3-4 days per week) and training for races, then our other coaching services might be better suited for you.
How this works
- 1. We have a team of coaches with deep experience in the sport of running. You will have a one on one personal relationship with your coach who cares about your growth as a runner. They will help teach you principles and give you tools to use every time you go out.
2. Your coach will create a plan for you to follow. We use a shared online training document to deliver your training to you. Within this document you will log your runs and keep a running journal of what you did and how your runs went. Your coach will ask that you update your log regularly after every run.
3. Accountability to an understanding expert you can trust is vital to your success. Achieving consistency is the bedrock of any quality training program. We’ve developed a system where your coach will check on all of your runs and provide encouraging feedback every single week.
4. During your training program you will be using GPS (either from your watch or phone app) to record all of your runs. This takes the accountability piece of the puzzle to the next level. Your coach will be able to see how your runs are going with real data. They will give you feedback based on this information. We use the Strava app to capture and analyze your runs.
What you get with the 12 week beginner program
- 1. A personal coach. From start to finish you’ll be with the same person.
- 2. One 20 minute phone call with your coach in the beginning to learn about you and your personal history. One more 15 minute call to answer questions and make sure everything is going smoothly. Plus two emails that you can use at your discretion.
- 3. Adaptive and interactive online training document.
- 4. Weekly feedback from your coach based on your comments and GPS data.
- 5. Trails and Tarmac custom crew socks.
- 6. A foundation of running fitness and knowledge that will carry you where ever you want to go next.
This will take commitment and dedication. But we can tell you it’s gonna feel good when you do something you didn’t know you could do!
Price: $265 for 12 weeks
- Email email@example.com to sign up.